Deb Parker is a Medicare-approved therapy provider. As an Accredited Clinical Mental Health Social Worker, Deb has extensive postgraduate training and experience in mental health. She delivers evidence-based psychosocial therapies in a trauma-informed integrative framework including Interpersonal, Cognitive Behavioural, Solution-Focused and Acceptance and Commitment Therapies to individuals across the lifespan (12 years old to elderly), couples and families.
Deb can assist you if you are experiencing the following:
- persistently experience low mood or anxiety;
- have a relationship breakdown;
- conflict with family, friend or workplace;
- anger problems;
- difficulties with career direction;
- help with re-engaging in the workforce after an accident;
- feel socially isolated
- are diagnosed with or suspect you have a mental health disorder or an addiction.
Deb’s holistic approach will ensure that therapy efforts are directed to the area/s of your life that require it the most to achieve the best possible outcomes.
At AT Psychology
We're here to help
The support staff at A T Psychology provide a comfortable and secure environment to work with you to achieve real world results