A Registered Psychologist who completed his studies at Australian Catholic University. Following his graduation, Casey has worked in a clinical, forensic and occupational rehabilitation setting helping people improve their mental health and wellbeing.
Casey utilise a range of treatment modalities including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Motivational Interviewing, Positive Psychology and Vocational Counselling. Casey has experience providing psychological interventions for: anxiety disorders, mood disorders, trauma, grief and stress management, personality and identity, anger management, interpersonal, behavioural and relationship difficulties and childhood developmental disorders including ASD and ADHD.
Casey has also worked extensively with individuals and organisations to manage workplace issues including career management, wellbeing, conflict, workplace injury, performance issues, redundancy/redeployment and change management.
Casey places high importance on the therapeutic alliance, striving to create a calm and confidential space for clients to learn and grow. Casey supports clients to achieve their goals and live more meaningful lives using strategies individualised for each person.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Psychology, Australian Catholic University, Australia 2014
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology, Australian Catholic University, 2012
- Bachelor of Psychological Science, Australian Catholic University, 2011
Further Training, Accreditation and Memberships
- Registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Professional Registration Association (AHPRA)
- Certificate of Attendance to ComCare’s Workplace Rehabilitation Provider Training
“During our counselling relationship we will create a safe space where dignity and respect is the foundation for future healing and wellbeing.”
At AT Psychology
We're here to help
The support staff at A T Psychology provide a comfortable and secure environment to work with you to achieve real world results